SP Online – Site Templates
- Team Site : A place to work together with a group of people.
- Blog: A site for a person or team to post ideas, observations, and expertise that site visitors can comment on.
- Project site: A site for managing and collaborating on a project. This site template brings all status, communication, and artifices relevant to the project into one place.
- Community Site: A place where community members discuss topics of common interest. Members can browse and discover relevant content by exploring categories, sorting discussions by popularity or by viewing only posts that have a best reply. Members gain reputation points by participating in the community, such as starting discussions and replying to them, liking posts and specifying best replies.
- Document Center : A site to centrally manage documents in your enterprise.
- Records Center: This template creates a site designed for records management. Records managers can configure the routing table to direct incoming files to specific locations. The site also lets you manage whether records can be deleted or modified after they are added to the repository.
- Business Intelligence Center: A site for presenting Business Intelligence content in SharePoint.
- Enterprise Search Center: A site focused on delivering an enterprise-wide search experience. Includes a welcome page with a search box that connects users to four search results page experiences: one for general searches, one for people searches, one for conversation searches, and one for video searches. You can add and customize new results pages to focus on other types of search queries.
- Basic Search Center: A site focused on delivering a basic search experience. Includes a welcome page with a search box that connects users to a search results page, and an advanced search page. This Search Center will not appear in navigation.
- Visio Process Repository: A site for viewing, sharing, and storing Visio process diagrams. It includes a versioned document library and templates for Basic Flowcharts, Cross-functional Flowcharts, and BPMN diagrams.
- Publishing Site: A blank site for expanding your Web site and quickly publishing Web pages. Contributors can work on draft versions of pages and publish them to make them visible to readers. The site includes document and image libraries for storing Web publishing assets.
- Publishing Site With Workflow: A site for publishing Web pages on a schedule by using approval workflows. It includes document and image libraries for storing Web publishing assets. By default, only sites with this template can be created under this site.
- Enterprise Wiki: A site for publishing knowledge that you capture and want to share across the enterprise. It provides an easy content editing experience in a single location for co-authoring content, discussions, and project management.
- SAP Workflow Site: An SAP Workflow site that aggregates all user business tasks. You can add other Web Parts related to that workflow.
новости казахстана свежие